Promise of God for blessings from strangers and far places


Topic :- Promise of God for blessings from strangers and far places

Text :- Isaiah 60:4


Isaiah 60:4

Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.


Notes :- We thank God for His sweet promise every time that always come to comfort us even at times it is difficult to see any sunshine in our situations. God's promise is that He will never leave us comfortless no matter the situations and He has not failed to fulfill this promise over the years. 

We also want to thank God for a page like this where we can learn the truth of the word of God despite lots of pastors today have refused to teach the true gospel of Jesus Christ but will rather suck their members dry to keep bringing money to make themselves fat and build their empires while the church members are going into depression daily without them being taught of the promise of God and blessings of having a holy life before God which one of its benefits is a peaceful life and peace in abundance even in difficult times. 

Today that word of God is coming out to us, maybe you are like me who lost lots of things to thefts and you keep wondering how you will recover back, this word of God came to me that all will be recovered back to me and more blessings are going to come from even people I don't know, from afar, from strangers, so much that my barn will be so full with abundance like I never lost anything before. God says our sons will come from afar, our daughters will be trained by our side, that is abundance. Both around us we will have everything and lack nothing, even from afar, more will still be coming from afar without ceasing. God is promise keeper, He will do everything He has promised. Amen


Prayers

  1. O God I thank You for seeing me even in my situation and sending Your words of comfort to me when no one can comfort me at this time, even if I tell them they will either make jest or they won't believe. God I thank You for this love. 
  2. O God I have been told that You are a promise keeper, please come and fulfill Your promise of sending abundance to me, so much that I will recover all that was stolen from me and I will never lack anything good again in Jesus name. Amen

Comments