In The Waters, God Will Be With You

 


Topic :- In The Waters, God Will Be With You

Text :- Isaiah 43:2


Isaiah 43:2 KJV

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Notes

When God gave me this Bible passage as the word for today's motivation, I began to ponder on it so much on my mind. Firstly I thought won't people start thinking I am encouraging them to be in problems, what about posts like, before tomorrow your bank account will ring with 1 million dollars, even though you have not done any transaction and you don't have a company that yields that much yet but lots of pastors online are saying such things to people, maybe to attract viewers and comments or just to make people feel hopeful for that moment despite such prophecies not coming true. But God told me, they are not working for God, they are working for themselves. What people need is not lies, people need truth. It may be hard to swallow but if you want to serve God truly then tell people whatever God has for people. The ones who want the truth will accept it and it will become life to them. 

After the long introduction, I want to tell you that I am not wishing you evil, this is a message from God that knows what you really need rather than fake prophecies that won't yield results. God knows there are situations like waters that you are going through or will go through, He needs to let you know that you are not alone in it, God says He will be with you. You see this message gives you more peace than the fake prophecies giving you false hopes as it's addressing the situation rightly. 

I remember few months ago God gave me this promise, few days after the promise was given the experience of the waters started, by waters it means turbulent situations that are inconvenient and can make you cry or deeply pained. Yes, I was so pained, yes, I cried so much. But the promise of God that He will be with me kept me strong and brought me out eventually. Remember, it says pass through, that is to say, you will not always be inside the waters, it's just a passage, it's an experience that will vanish soon. The pain will be gone, the tears will dry, God will be there to comfort you in the situation, God will turn the situation around for good for you. It will not always be like that. 

Bible talked about when Joseph was passing through his own waters experiences, Bible says, and God was with Joseph. There is nothing as comforting as hearing the voice of God saying I am with you at the times you think you are alone. O my God, I remember on a particular day I was crying so much, it felt as if everyone has left me, then I started praying O God please don't leave me even if everyone leaves me. You are the only One I have. Then God made me to know again that He is with me and I didn't care about who has left me anymore. Once you know God is with you, you can communicate with Him in prayers and He will also communicate with you by sending comforting words to you by putting them on your heart or leading you to read them in the Bible. This is one of the reasons I don't follow people's advice against the word of God for me because I don't want to lose the communication with God, every time people left I don't feel alone with God being with me. 

When people were leaving Ukraine, it looked like the right thing to do with human wisdom, but God gave me His peace despite the worries on people's minds then, and it came to me if I am following these people to leave that is like following after people and depending on people to make decisions for me and you know people always come back to say they have given up they can't take your burden again, so what will happen on the day they stopped carrying your burden, you will be back to the ground or maybe hanged in between up or down then you will eventually come back to seek God, why not stay with Him now and let Him lead you accordingly to how you will have a deserved ending that gives you peace and joy that will not make you lose anything but rather recover all your loss for you. Then I chose God and I haven't regretted it. 

That testimony is to explain what God being with us in difficult times means, people are humans, they can't carry your burden for ever. But when it is God who is carrying Your burdens, He will keep changing people to help you once anyone gets tired. He will never leave you comfortless or without help. This is so beautiful experience. One of the things God does for me every time is to make me see His purpose for allowing anything at that time and for me to see the goodness in the situation. The rivers also will not overflow us and the fire will not burn us and the flame will not be kindled upon us. That is the word of God, when people are expecting you to be weighed down or swallowed by the situation, God says it won't happen because He is with us, the fire will not burn us and people will never see any trace of harm that the situation has caused us because God will not allow such because He is with us. Amen. 

Prayers

  1. Great God of heaven I thank You for Your love that You have sent in Your words again today, please be glorified. 
  2. O God please according to Your promise, don't leave me. Be with me in the situation of waters or rivers or fire. Let me feel Your comfort and let me pass through to the times of ease and goodness. Amen. 



Comments