Topic :- God Has Written Us On The Palm Of His Hands
Text :- Isaiah 49:16
Notes
Isaiah 49:16King James Version
16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.
Today we are resting on another promise and word of God that He said to encourage us. God says we are written on the palms of His hands. The bible use graven, I use written so we can understand in a simple English, but graven express it better. It means we are written there and can't be wiped off. This is God's promise to everyone who choose to obey God rather than bowing down to the devil or doing sinful things to get their needs met.
Imagine how many times in a day we look at the palms of our hands, I'm sure several times, that means God holds us very dear to Him. It means even some situations we think God has forgotten us, He has actually not forget us, He is probably working something beautiful out of that situation.
If God sees us several times in a day, because we are on His palms, most definitely He cannot forget about us. And that is the encouragement God is sending out today, Bible says, all things work together for good to those that love God and are called according to His purpose. God wants us to know that everything is going to work out for our good. The only thing is, we should not leave the covering of the shadow of the Almighty where there is protection for those who dwell in the secret place of the most high.
I pray that God use this sweet words of encouragement for each of us wherever and however we need it most. I pray we are encouraged that God doesn't hate us and the delays in the answer to any of our prayers is out of His love to us. God doesn't hate us, He has written us on His palm and therefore everything concerning us are His concern to and He is always working things for our good. Amen.
Prayers
- Great God of heaven and earth, I thank You for Your words of encouragement You have sent to me again today that you have written me on the palms of Your hands and I am precious to You. Please God be magnified. Amen.
- Great God of heaven and earth, please assist me to always remember that I am on Your palms and that You will never forsake or forget me. And also that You are always working for my good. Amen.

Comments
Post a Comment