I will never leave thee nor forsake thee

 



Topic: I will never leave thee nor forsake thee
Text: Hebrews 13:5

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. (Hebrews 13:5)

Notes

Today God is encouraging us using this sweet promise. I want to believe that God is sending this message out today to bring people out of their troubled minds and situations of thinking whether God has forsaken them because nothing is working well yet.
People of the world, I mean people who don't allow the fear of God to make decisions for them can do anything ungodly to make money, from selling things that are dangerous to people's health to duping them of their money gotten through hard labor, some can even steal them and they don't care who gets hurt to make themselves happy, some even go as far as using killing people for rituals or even killing people to collect what belongs to them so they can be rich. But we the children of God who has the fear of God and are very careful not to sin against God we cannot do these things, many times we are at those points it seems we will almost be put to shame because of some needs we cannot afford because we refused to use sinful means to get money, God is saying today that we will never be put to shame because He cares about us more than we can imagine at such times, God is saying, He will never ;eave us nor forsake us even all the people run from us because we have nothing to offer them and they refused to assist us, even when father and mother forsake us, God says He will never forsake us. 

Prayers
  1. O God I thank You for Your sweet promise that You will never leave me nor forsake me, forgive me for doubting this promise in the past.
  2. O God please always come through for me in miraculous ways that will prove to the world that You didn't leave me nor forsake me. Amen

Comments