Topic :- The Lord Will Answer Every Prayers
Text :- Psalms 6:9
Notes
We are lucky again this morning to be getting comforting words from God. I prayed to receive this topic from God, I believe this is for someone specifically because only God knows the heart and He has directed me as vessel to speak the word of God for comfort to the person who needs it urgently at this moment. It can also be for lots of people who are at the edge of giving up and thinking maybe God has forgotten them even after praying several times and not getting the results they need, God is saying He cares about you so much and He has not forgotten about you. God is saying He will answer every prayers you pray secretly with public testimonies that will wipe off the tears of the past. God is surely working things out.
I can understand how anyone in such situation is feeling right now because I have been there too. I have had times I finished praying and instead of having results nothing happened, sometimes things became worse even after praying, discouragement sets in many times but I am here to encourage you like the Holy Spirit encouraged me every time. See this write up as the Holy Spirit who feels what you are experiencing and thereby addressing you in the most inner part of the pain. I am not Holy Spirit, I am a vessel used by God. God can use anyone, He can use you too, just go and apply at God's company 😃He will use you for His glory too. That is just trying to make the mood relaxed because I know many people are tensed and don't know how to move on.
Atimes you are even tempted to try going to false prophets, at least they are still claiming to know Jesus, they don't come openly to say they are devil worshipers, don't go to them because you need sudden miracles, wait on God, continue to pray. In my times of praying and not receiving answers or receiving worse than I prayed for, recently God begin to open the records to me and He explains them to me that they were all working towards the perfect answer that He has for me. There was none of those prayers that wasn't answered, but God sees the hearts of people I don't see, God understands the situation better than me, God knows what is happening in the spiritual realm, God knows the forces of darkness I don't know. That is why it looks like the prayers are not answered, more so each situation pushes me to more prayers till the forces in high places fall down from their high places and stop hindering my prayers. Same thing happened to Daniel, the answer to his prayers have been sent from the first day but a force of darkness hindered it from getting to him but He didn't get discouraged, he continued praying until God again sent an angel of war to defeat the forces of darkness and then his angel of blessings was able to get to him.
Don't think there is another way to get the miracles quick than prayers, there is no other rightful way, every other way is demonic way, any sacrifice is to the demons, instead of appeasing demons to release your blessings why not call a higher force to defeat the demons for you. Why not pray to God to speak to the hearts of people to bless you without appeasing demons to forcefully take from them to give you. God has perfect way of answering our prayers and He will answer every prayers. Amen.
Prayers
- O God I thank You because you see me even when I think I am all alone in this time of hardship. Thank You for Your words of encouragement.
- O God please give me grace to continue to tarry in prayers, give me power for prevailing prayers. I know already that You will answer my prayers, help me to pray until I receive in Jesus name. Amen.

Comments
Post a Comment