Behold I Am Thy God


 Topic :- Behold I am Thy God

Text :- Isaiah 41:13

Notes
Isaiah 41:13
King James Version

13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.


We thank God for making this daily morning devotion possible again today. 
We are grateful to God that He never ceases to encourage us, we thank God again today He is assuring us that He is our God. Therefore we need not to fear. 
There are several verses in the Bible that God was assuring and reassuring us that He is our God, I decided to pick this one. God is not a liar, His words are yea and Amen. When God speaks, it stands forever. We are very lucky to know the Almighty God that created the whole universe. Many people are worshipping small gods and the creatures that God Almighty has created but in our case, God has made us to know Him the living God who is above all, the Great God Of Heaven And Earth. Jehovah, The I Am That I Am. 

Imagine knowing the Great God who is the only God and then still afraid of little things that God is greater than. God knows we can be afraid of them, but He is reassuring us that they are nothing. We should not fear them. He is assuring us that He is greater than everything and everyone, including all situations. No matter how it may be that wants to make us afraid, our God is greater than them all. 

This is the little exhortation God has for us this morning, I pray as we go into the day we are encouraged that our God is greater than everything and we need not to fear. Amen. 

Prayers

  1. O God Almighty, I thank You for assuring and reassuring me again this morning that You are my God, please be glorified in the highest. Amen. 
  2. Great God of Heaven and earth please help me not to entertain fear on my heart towards anything or anyone, help me that whenever anything comes to threaten me I let them know I have a great God who is greater than all. Amen. 


Comments