God Is Going Before Us

 


Topic :- God Is Going Before Us

Text :- Isaiah 45:2


Notes

Isaiah 45:2
King James Version

I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:


We thank God for another morning, may God's name be praised. Amen. 
We thank God for His sweet promises always that calms our troubled hearts and gives us rest in His words. 

I want to say this quickly, this is what God expects men to be to their families, wives and children, including every woman who are not even in his family. At every time there is a man in a place, people there should feel comfortable because the man is doing the duties that God will do for His own, that man is representing God at that time. Seeing men nowadays threatening women, making women afraid of them and doing evil to their wives and kids is so heartbreaking because this is never God's plan for men. But we know where this is coming from, it's coming from these men submitting their authority under at the altar of fornication. A lot of men now all they think about is sex, now they can't think of taking responsibilities, now they don't think of taking charge of a situation, now they don't think of standing in gap for people and helping them to calm their fears and give them solution to their problems. It's so very sad. I know this is not in our topic but God put it on my mind to remind men of their assignments. For men to be using all their day to think of having sex with women is weird and scary, all these are from the kingdom of darkness to make men loose the power of God for their lives and give them something very shallow or small that will make them just existing and not really living. We see this effect in the homes how lots of women are the ones taking responsibilities in the home. That is because these men have exchanged their glory away to the powers of darkness. I was talking to a man yesterday night who said he needs sex, I told him he is destroying himself by sleeping with different women, I thought those words would help him get scared but instead he was sending stickers of immorality, I had to block him. It was so evident that a power beyond him has overshadowed him even while seeing and knowing this is dangerous to his life and destiny he still want to get into the destruction. Imagine I was a girl who highjack men's glory, it would have been easy for me to take his glory last night because even when I told him the dangers he is still ready to get destroyed not minding the destruction it cost him. May God revive men and open their eyes to see this truth. Amen. I am destiny builder, I don't destroy destinies, that is why I am one of the voices shouting sexual purity and shouting men should control their sexual urge in order to be able to fulfill their purpose in life. 

Now let's go to the word of God for us. God can be trusted, God is not like our nowadays men that have failed us many times. Even nowadays women choose to make God their head instead of making men their head because the men are acting like tails now. They don't do responsibilities of head, they sleep around even after making promise of marriage to be with a woman alone for life, they abandon their children to be with another woman, they choose to give responsibilities of their kids to the mother alone and when they ask them to pay for child support they have several complaints and how to shy away from such responsibilities, it's so sad and shameful to see men like this. Now all they do to claim they are men is arrogance and violence, scaring the whole world with their presence. Whereas God expected them to bring peace to the world. It's very sad. I hope these words make any man reading this have a change of heart to be the version of man God intends for every man. All those responsibilities you are pushing on women are your responsibilities. Whenever you are making a woman do what you should be doing, you are becoming a child to that woman, you are definitely behind her and she is the one leading you. So stop it. And start being an image of God to the world, we can't see God but we can see men, God wants to show Himself through men, choose to be one of such men reflecting the image of God. 

God is telling us this morning that He will be with us. God wants to comfort us that we are not alone, no matter what is making us scared now, do not be afraid because God is going before us and He will take charge of everything and give us the victory. Amen. 

Prayers
  1.  Great God of Heaven and earth, I thank You for Your sweet promise again this morning that You are going before me hence I should not be afraid. 
  2. Great God of Heaven and earth, please help me to rest on Your words that You are going before me, help me not to forget this sweet promise always. Amen. 

Comments